Come walk in the footsteps of Yeshua and Paul with us!
September 3rd – 14th, 2020
Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) brought the Good News to Israel, but His disciple, Shaul (Paul) sent it forth to the nations. In this unique tour, we trace the footsteps of both Yeshua and Paul in Israel and Greece; we begin in the Galilee, then on to Jerusalem, and various significant places in Yeshua’s ministry, and end in Greece, where Paul discipled key groups of early gentile believers. This is a tour not to be missed! Join us for a unique, life-changing tour hosted by Hope for Israel!
—Take a look at the Israel-Greece tour brochure (click here).
—Read the terms and conditions (see below).
—Still got questions? Email us for answers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fee: $300 is due by May 4, 2020 (registration fee is included in total price). A non-refundable registration fee is due at time of registration. Final payment due: On or before July 4, 2020. A late payment done after July 4, 2020, will be subject to availability and changes in fare may apply.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
- Cancellation Penalties: Up to May 4, 2020: 50% of cost; from July 4, 2020, 100% penalty.
- Forced Single: In the event a roommate cannot be found for an individual requesting a roommate, the single room surcharge of $900 will be charged to the passenger being placed in a single room
- All arrangements for transport, accommodation, services and other matters relating to the tour are made by Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Business Travel LLC. (hereinafter, "Amsalem Tours").
- Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours reserve the right to alter the cost of the tour due to an increase in the cost of tour services provided and/or foreign currency variation, to alter the route if international frontiers are not open, to decline any application, to exclude any participant from further participation if there is a health risk to body or mind, and to alter, without prior warning, excursions, or optional tours.
- Neither Tours of Hope LTD or Amsalem Tours, nor any employee, agent or associate of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours can accept any responsibility for personal belongings and baggage which remain the responsibility of the tour participant throughout the tour.
- Regarding compensation and the limitations regarding compensation: Neither Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours nor any employee, agent or associate of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours can be held responsible for a party or parties not involved in providing the services which make up your tour, or to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances whose consequences could not have been avoided or anticipated even when exercising all due care. Compensation is also conditional upon you assigning to us any rights you may have against any other person whose acts or omissions have given rise to our liability. Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours’ ability to compensate you and the amount of such compensation is subject to the following limitations: First, in the case of damage other than death, illness or personal injury, compensation is restricted to a reasonable amount having regard to such factors as, among other things, the tour cost and the extent to which the enjoyment of your tour can be said to have been affected. Second, in all cases, liability and compensation are limited in accordance with the provisions of all international conventions which concern transportation and accommodation, namely Warsaw Convention 1929 (including as amended by the Hague Protocol 1955), the Bern Convention 1961, the Athens Convention 1974, the Geneva Convention 1973, and the Paris Convention 1962. Copies of these conventions are available on request (please allow 28 days).
- Your passport cannot expire prior to March 18, 2021. Non-USA nationals must check entry and visa requirements with the relevant authorities. All passport and visa requirements are the responsibility of the passenger; Neither Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours nor any employee, agent or associate of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours accepts responsibility for passengers’ failure to comply with immigration requirements or passengers’ failure to appear in time for scheduled departures.
- Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours shall be entitled to assume that each tour participant is physically and mentally fit. Israel’s rugged, steep terrain coupled with motor coaches and some tour sites being unable to accommodate persons with mobility issues make it nearly prohibitive for those requiring the use of a walker or wheelchair to participate. Persons requiring wheelchairs must provide their own wheelchair and person or persons to push the wheelchair throughout tour. Tours of Hope LTD and/or the guide will determine the times when site inaccessibility requires that the person requiring a wheel chair or walker must remain in the hotel.
- Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours accept no liability if there has been no fault on Tours of Hope LTD or Amsalem Tours’ part nor on the part of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours’ suppliers when the loss, death or personal injury suffered is attributable to a tour participant’s own acts or omissions or to the acts or omissions of a third party.
- Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours will not pay compensation if cancellation or change should, in the opinion of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours, become necessary as a result of civil unrest, strikes, disaster, terrorist activities, technical problems with transportation, closure of airports, alterations or cancellations of scheduled services, or other events outside the control of Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours.
- If any hotel is unable to provide the accommodation reserved, Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours may substitute an alternative hotel of similar or higher classification at no extra cost or, alternatively, a lower classification of hotel subject to the refund of the difference in cost to Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours.
- The price of your travel arrangements is subject to surcharges on the following items for increase in: transportation costs (e.g. fuel), scheduled airfares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between airlines (and their agents) and the tour operator/organizer, government action such as increase in V.A.T or any government-imposed increase, changes in currency in relation to adverse exchange rate variations. Even in this case, Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours will absorb an amount equivalent to 2% of the tour price, which excludes insurance premiums, and any amendment charges. Only amounts in excess of this 2% will be surcharged. In return for this undertaking, Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours reserve the right not to pass on any credit due to favorable currency movement.
- Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours reserve the right to cancel your tour as all tours operate subject to a minimum number of participants.
- If any tour participant suffers death, illness or injury while overseas arising out of an activity which does not form part of the foreign tour arrangement or excursion arranged through us, Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours shall, at our discretion, offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any claim you may have against a third party, provided Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours is advised of the incident within 90 days of the occurrence. Where legal action is contemplated, Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours’ authority must be obtained prior to commencement of proceedings and be subject to your undertaking to assign any costs recovered or any benefits received under an appropriate insurance policy to Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours. Our cost in respect to the above on behalf of you and your party shall not exceed $5,000 in total.
- Any complaint in respect to the tour must be registered with Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours’ agents on the spot and in writing to Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours within 28 days of the return travel. Tours of Hope LTD and Amsalem Tours cannot accept responsibility for any complaints unless these procedures are followed.
Still got questions? Email us for answers.