Shalom and blessings from Jerusalem!
Rosh Hashanah - the Feast of Trumpets, the Jewish New Year - is just around the corner! While usually a time filled with anticipation for the year ahead, this year is different. The coronavirus has destroyed the economy in Israel. With the unemployment rate at an all-time high and a poverty rate of 20%, most families are struggling to meet basic needs, let alone purchase food to set a festive holiday table.
But YOU can help us bless these families in need!
Every year, we at Hope for Israel and partners like you join together to bless families with grocery vouchers for the Rosh Hashanah holiday. This year, we aim to help more families than ever because the need is so great!
A donation of:
- $25 will bless a lone solider
- $50 will help feed a family of 4
- $75 will help feed a single-parent family
- $100 will help feed a larger family of 5 or more
- A little can go a long way in these difficult times. Together, we are making a difference in Israel!
Thank you for your faithful prayers and partnership as we extend His love to the people of Israel. Together, we can bless all of Israel!
Founder & Executive Director
Hope for Israel